Q. How could I confirm my allergy for dairy products?

This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 24, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

I was told recently by an energy channeler that I have an allergy to dairy because he sensed that my general anxiety goes up when being exposed to dairy after performing some tests. I told him that I do not experience any physical symptoms, and he said that I do not have to experience them to have an allergy. I have never been told that I have an allergy to dairy, and I would like to get a second opinion possibly.

#

Please let me know which objective tests did he perform? Now since you do not have any symptoms on exposure to dairy products, the possibility of such thing is unlikely. If he had shown some objective tests like skin test for allergy or blood tests, then we may have some evidence that the body is allergic to dairy products. Even in such a scenario where you are not getting any symptoms, there is no need to withhold dairy products as tests can be falsely positive as well. So overall, I do not think this is significant and does not warrant stoppage of milk products. I hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.

|