Q. Due to dandruff, I am facing hair loss and semi-bald spots in my head. Please help.

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

I am beginning to have a semi-bald spot in an area around my scalp. I have had ongoing dandruff issues for around two to three years now. I used to scratch my scalp vigorously to get rid of dandruff. I have stopped doing so ever since I have noticed that my hair is thinning. Also, I have a noticeable amount of white hair for my age (I do not know if this is related whatsoever).

However, I have applied Ketoconazole Nizoral Shampoo for the first time earlier in order to fix dandruff issues.

#

On semi-bald spot apply Tenovate cream at night for 15 days. Tablet H.vit forte once daily for 30 days (for greying and hair fall). Keraglow AD shampoo twice weekly for six weeks.

Other good medicated shampoo you can use for dandruff are Scalpe Shampoo, Forfora Z shampoo, No Scruff shampoo lotion, and Ketoconazole shampoo. All are good effective for dandruff. Do not stress. Eat nutritious and healthy food.

Is there anything I can do to grow my hair loss spot back sooner? Also, is my hair loss linked to my dandruff issues? What about my white hair?

#

Apply Tenovate cream there on that spot. Take H.vit forte once daily for 30 days. Scalpe shampoo will help you in the dandruff issue, twice weekly for six weeks.

For hair thinning you can use Minoxidil lotion 5 percent 1 ml at night for 30 days. Do not stress because stress can lead to hair fall.

Diagnosis is thinning hair (androgenic alopecia), bald patch (Semi-alopecia Areata), greying of hair (Canitis), dandruff (P.sicca), and hair fall (Telogen effluvium).

|