I am suffering from hair fall and more dandruff. Now I am using Ketostar shampoo for the past four months. Dandruff is very irritating. Kindly help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Ketostar shampoo contains Ketoconazole which acts when dandruff is due to fungal infection. But dandruff can be due to many other causes like chemical dermatitis (sometimes due to retained shampoo), dry scalp (regularly using too warm water on the scalp), etc.
You should follow the below-mentioned measures for controlling dandruff:
1) Use coconut oil. It has potent antimicrobial properties and improves skin hydration, thereby reducing symptoms of dandruff.
2) Manage stress levels. Stress weakens immunity and decreases the body’s capacity to fight off dandruff-causing infections. Stress also often precedes seborrheic dermatitis, which is one of the commonest causes of dandruff.
3) Use Omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like walnuts.
4) Probiotics can help improve immunity and can reduce dandruff severity.
5) Rinse your scalp thoroughly after shampooing and make sure that all the shampoo is rinsed off completely. Remnant shampoo can cause chemical dermatitis and eventually dandruff.
I hope this was helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. are having a headache problem regularly, then it may be due to your low hemoglobin level which leads to a headache as well as hair fall. Do not regularly change your shampoo and conditioner. Do not use many cosmetic devices on hairs like curling ... Read fullHaving dandruff and hairfall. Suggest an Ayurvedic procedure or medicine.
The uterus has came down so the doc says for the removal of it i just ant to consult and get the pros and cons / Read fullSeborrheic Dermatitis - the Most Common Scalp Condition
Seborrheic dermatitis is a papulosquamous disorder with an inflammatory component ... Seborrheic dermatitis will be seen over areas ric... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Hair Transplant Surgeon Now