Q. Why am I having constant headache and hair fall?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 22, 2021

For the past five months, I have had a constant sore head that causes hair fall. Also, by the same time, my eyebrows and eyelashes started falling out. For a few months, it was a very painful headache, and was losing like 10 eyebrows a day on a bad day. The hair often has the white skin follicle attached, and the eyebrows and eyelashes started being as light as my white skin. I have been caring it as much as possible, and I have massaged my head a lot. But, I still can barely touch my eyelashes and eyebrows without them falling out. 

#

• If you are having a headache problem regularly, then it may be due to your low hemoglobin level which leads to a headache as well as hair fall.
  • Do not regularly change your shampoo and conditioner. Do not use many cosmetic devices on hairs like curling and straightener.
  • Please undergo investigations like CBC (complete blood count) and thyroid to rule out something.
  • Until then, I suggest tablet Follihair one tablet a day for three months.
  • If your hemoglobin levels are low, then you can start with Iron supplements. Eat green leafy vegetables and keep your body well hydrated.

For further doubts consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|