Q. There is no urine build up during the day. Is there anything to worry?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I have urination problem from six months. There is no urine build up during the day. But while taking bed rest in the day, I have started to urinate more frequently. There was no problem in the morning. I got a checkup done. The ultrasound, urine test, and blood test were normal. Now, I have no urine in the morning. A very small quantity of deep yellow colored (very concentrated) urine with no pressure in the morning. After two hours of taking tea and water, I urinate frequently. There is normal urination during the day. I am under deep stress and anxiety. Sometimes, I feel puffiness on my face and sometimes mild swelling on my legs after sitting for a long time in one place. There is no swelling in the legs while moving. I am sending my latest report. Please suggest me is there anything to worry. I am on Alfuzosin, Clonazepam, Alprax, and Sertraline.

#

Relax and do not worry. Your problem is not big. I have seen all the reports sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is perfectly fine.

Regarding urinary complaints, it looks like the side effect of Clonazepam and Sertraline tablets.

These tablets cause decreased urine production and hence your symptoms. I suggest you maintain a bladder diary for three days. Also, drink water up to three liters a day.

I suggest taking tablet Dytor (Torasemide) 10 mg at bedtime. This will improve your symptoms.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|