Q. Can frequent urination, thirst, and numbness in feet and hands point towards diabetes?

Answered by Dr. Shazli Naseer and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Frequent Urination or Numbness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 18 years old, my height is 166 cm and my weight is 54 kg. I am a female. I have been feeling symptoms of diabetes like thirst, urination more than usual, extreme hunger, numbness in feet and hands, tingling in my back, hands trembling, blurry vision, my wounds are taking so long to heal like ever, I get tired a lot, and my heart beats so fast and breathe so hard whenever I do some basic activities (like doing my bed) and all that started when one way my alarm turned on, it scared me and I woke up feeling weak, heart beats so fast, breathe hard, headache and feeling like fainting.