Q. Can Dexona and Practin be used to gain weight?

Dr. C Elanchezhian

One of my friends wants to use Dexona and Practin to gain weight. Can she use it for 10 days?

Dr. C Elanchezhian

#

Using Dexona (Dexamethasone) and Practin is not a correct drug for weight gain. Dexona is a corticosteroid hormone (glucocorticoid) used for arthritis, blood, hormone, immune system disorders, allergic reactions, specific skin and eye conditions, breathing problems, certain bowel disorders, and certain cancers.

Practin (Cyproheptadine) is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes and nose, sneezing, hives, and itching. So these are not for weight gain.

|