Q. After drinking beer, my brain works fast. How?

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My brain is not working properly. I have very poor concentration power. I am taking a long time to learn any kind of things in comparison to others. When I drink beer, my brain will work very fast for two to three days and I can do much work easily. Please suggest the medicine to improve the performance of my brain.

#

• It is normal to practice a thing many times to learn it properly.
  • After taking alcohol, there is euphoria phase, in which you may have a perception of betterment. But, it is just a perception and not a real memory.
  • Instead, regular alcohol intake can harm your brain directly or indirectly through a nutritional deficiency in your body. Also, can cause psychological and physical dependence.
  • I suggest you quit alcohol and consult a doctor as soon as possible.

For further information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|