Q. I applied DHT for eight weeks to increase penis size. Can I do so for another cycle?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dihydrotestosterone or Normal Penis Size? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I applied DHT for eight weeks to increase penis size.  Can I do so for another cycle?

I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I am still small and feel that my hormone levels are lower. The question is could it be harmful to make another cycle or should I stop? Now, that I have stopped should I do a PCT? My wish would be to increase the penis dimensions without damaging my HPTA axis.