Q. I applied DHT for eight weeks to increase penis size. Can I do so for another cycle?

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Published on Apr 05, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 26, 2019

I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I am still small and feel that my hormone levels are lower. The question is could it be harmful to make another cycle or should I stop? Now, that I have stopped should I do a PCT? My wish would be to increase the penis dimensions without damaging my HPTA axis.

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetology Endocrinology
#

I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to use it again.

Use of testosterone can cause serious side effects such as heart disease (including heart attack), stroke, liver disease, mental and mood problems, abnormal drug-seeking behavior, or improper bone growth. When testosterone is used unrequited, you may have withdrawal symptoms such as depression, irritability, and tiredness when you suddenly stop using the drug. These symptoms may last from weeks to months.

It is not possible to increase your penile length this way without causing harm to your HPA (hypothalamic pituitary adrenal) axis. You must properly get examined and visit a surgeon for same.

For more information consult an endocrinologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

Thank you for the answer. But now, should I do a PCT? Can a natural testosterone booster supplement help me with the testicular size?

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetology Endocrinology
#

There is no post cycle therapy necessary for you. You have to stop it absolutely because the more you are on it the longer your body’s natural testosterone levels will be suppressed.

No need to take any natural testosterone booster or supplements to increase the size. The longer you are on the replacement, the longer it will take to recover. You may feel fatigued, tired, and irritable until your levels come back up.

In the meantime, try to exercise, try to eat well, and get enough sun exposure to get back your natural testosterone production.

Do not play with your life and gonads. Visit a plastic surgeon personally to increase the size.

Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full >>

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full

My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 5.5-inch penis but it has a narrow opening because the front lower attachment is not broken down. I am 21 years old. Please advice about it. Also, tell me if with any treatment my penis length can be increased.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The size of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size. If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis. For more...  Read Full

What causes hair fall and anxiety at the age of 19?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old male. I have hair fall for the past five years, and I have developed an M-shaped pattern on my frontline. I have anxiety, and my head feels very burdened. Sometimes, I feel dizzy, and sometimes, I have white spots coming from my eyes. I have anxiety even for simple task...  Read Full >>

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. M-shaped baldness occurs due to hormone dihydrotestosterone which is a metabolite of testosterone. In some people, there is a peripheral conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It is more common in some persons, and it is usually genetically determined. This ...  Read Full

Ask an Endocrinologist Now