Q. I am suffering from dizziness and muscle pain. How to get rid of it?

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Published on Sep 12, 2019

I am an athlete have severe dizziness, muscle pain in the neck, and behind the neck. In the upper back vibration of shoulders when I move. Please help.

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert Nutritionist Physiotherapy Yoga
#

It might be a neurological problem. Due to which there are muscle and nerve involvement. Neurological tests are required to be conducted. Once the exact cause is known, you can go for a physiotherapy session consisting of stretching of the neck and shoulder muscles, deep, transverse friction massage, SWD (short wave diathermy), and neural stretch.

| 

Does the treatment help me? Deep tissue massage I follow with a doctor now.

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Please explain MRI taken for neck pain.

Query: Hi doctor,I have neck pain. Kindly help.  Read Full »

How can I get rid of neck pain due to prolonged sitting?

Query: Hello doctor, I have to sit nine hours per day at work. Due to long time sitting, there is a pain in my neck. What should I do to get rid of this pain?  Read Full »

Why is there neck pain on turning to side?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my neck whenever I turn it to the left, occurring in the back left-hand side of my neck, and this has been happening for the last six months. I am currently on no medication. I am a female, age 15, 5'5".  Read Full »

Ask a Fitness Expert Now