Q. I have headaches, dizziness, and swollen feet and ankles. What should I do?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vasculitis or Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am wondering if anyone would know what is wrong or what other tests can be done. My ANA is 1:360, TSH is 0.5, free and total, T3 and T4 are normal. SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus) is negative, Sjorgen's is negative, and thyroid ultrasound is normal. Symptoms experienced are extreme fatigue, weight gain, inability to lose weight, hair loss, not in patches but thinning extremely, loss of energy, extreme dizziness, sometimes loss of sight, constant migraines or headaches, swollen feet and ankles, frozen hands and feet all the time, neck feels swollen or thicker, chronic hives, and dry skin.