Q. My right eye is a little droopy. Is it permanent damage due to computer use?

Dr. Rahul Vaswani
Hi since I’m on computer all day and working, my right eye seems to be dropping a bit. I’m not sure if this is permanent damage to my eyes as sometimes when I need to blink, it takes a while for it to blink. I’m scared I have ruined my right eye, please help.

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

hi

i think ur left eye upper lid us more to dropped than right, but then too this also appears normal. normally lid covers upper 2mm of the cornea.I will give u some pointers to manage screen time

1. work in a well lit room
  2. main light should come from behind your back
  3. screen hieght should be below ur eye level
  4. after 20minutes remove your eyes from screen and look at a distant object for 20 seconds
  5. every. 45 mins take a 5 min break
  6. when u touch ur laptop tracking pad blink your eyes
  7. work in a hd screen
  8. start refresh tears eye drop 6 times a day regularly

please consult through a vedio call

| 
Not understanding the first part - are you saying eyes are normal? I’m currently looking down at my laptop as I’m not sitting on a desk. Should I change that? Will it fix the problem? Is there a chance I can fix this? Please help

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
# there is some drooping of upper lid of left eye not right (according to the picture u sent me)
thats why u want you to consult me through a vedio call
is there any other symptom like tingling sensation on your face
any difficulty in chewing food

yes even if you are working on a laptop place it on a table and sit in goif spine supporting chair while working

|