Q. Enterogermina mistakenly added in the nebulizer. Is it dangerous?

Dr. Bhaisara Baraturam Bhagrati

I put Enterogermina in the nebulizer by mistake and gave it to my 20-month-old baby. Is it dangerous? He is taking a cough syrup and an antibiotic. Please help.

#

Enterogermina (anti-diarrheic microorganisms, multiantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii) is a probiotic that is available in a capsule form and a solution form.

It is used as a treatment for diarrhea that is acute or chronic.

I believe it will not cause any harm in nebulizer unless you have a hypersensitivity towards it.

In that case, I would suggest you consult your specialist doctor for proper examination and management.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|