Q. Is it safe to give Levolin inhaler along with Montair LC to my kid?

Answered by Dr. Baratu Bhaisara and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Levosalbutamol or Asthma? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My physician has always suggested Budecort 100 mcg for my kid for four years and Levolin inhaler along with Montair LC kids tablet daily and some cough syrup since he is allergic. He is having a dry cough and Altacef is given sometimes if worse.

The doctor insists always at least for three months to continue the inhaler and the Montair LC. Is it safe for the kids? Is there any alternative medicine that my son does not have to take the inhaler or the nebulization. Kindly suggest an alternative medicine.