Q. My husband had Losar Beta H twice by mistake. Will it cause any side effect?

Dr. Pramod Bhanudas Narkhede
Published on Nov 28, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My husband used to have Losar Beta H for his BP in the morning and Storvas 10 mg at night. But, mistakenly, he had Losar Beta H again at night. Will it cause any side effect? Should he have Storvas now?

#

Do not worry.

• He can have Storvas (Atorvastatin) now. But, he should not repeat this mistake again.
  • Ask him to take Losar Beta H (combination of Losartan, Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide) at a specific time in a day keeping it in a separate pill box.
  • Just a single extra dose of Losar Beta will not cause much problem to him. Just ask him to drink lots of water around 2 liters per day and some rest for today.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine?

Query: Hello, Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine? Do I have any nerve disorder?  Read Full »