Dryness Of Penis

Can moisturizer help with dryness and itching in the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old male, unmarried. I felt itching and slight dryness on and around my penis head two weeks back. Now when you noticed closely, it has tiny pinkish bumps. Sometimes it itches, but not all the time. There is no pain or burning. I had protected intercourse one year ago. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Peter Grutas

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the picture and the video (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you attached and based on your history and symptoms, this looks just like an irritation possibly due to dryness. I am not considering any STD (sexually transmitted disease) at ...  Read Full »

Can balanitis be the cause of dryness and wrinkles on my penis?

Query: Hello sir, I am doing masturbation from my 6 class Almost 7 year now My penis Size has stopped to grow And main problem of cause is my penis skin is dry and some white thing tearing always and wrinkles on it A horizontal line below the head with cuts in it Will it heal it self or it is ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Dear, Unfortunately the photos was a bit blurred but I could see what you describe. It’s most likely a dermatitis, a balanitis to be more specific. A dermatologist has to find out by what it is caused. That’s normally done with a painless cotton-swab test an a “culture” in ...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for the black mark on my penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I noticed a black mark on my penis head, and after a month, it spread to three places. There is also a reddish-pink mark below it, and sometimes my penis becomes dry. But there is no irritation or itching because of those marks. I am really scared about it, and I want those marks to go. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from a black mark on the penis head. According to the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) provided here, you may suffer from penile melanosis, w...  Read Full »

Will a dry and flaky skin on the glans penis heal on its own?

Query: Hello doctor, My glans penis is dry and flaky, but not painful or itchy. Will it heal on its own? And only slight itch if there is an erection. I notice this started when I started brisk walking; I am not sure if it is related.  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Apply Fucidin (Fusidic acid) cream twice daily (in the morning and at night) for seven days. Tablet Emanzen D (Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Sodium) twice daily for three days (if painful). Do you have any history of injury? Did you have a zip fastener injury?...  Read Full »

Why is my penis head dry, red, and blotchy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, and I am not under any medication. My query concern is about the penis head. I have a dry penis, I would say, for as long as I can remember, I have never been happy with its appearance in that it always seems red; in the past 12 months, however, the visible symptoms see...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have any symptoms? Please send a few good quality photographs taken in natural light, without using flash and from different angles and distances. I am looking forward to your response to help you. Regards.  Read Full »

How to get rid of bumps and spots on the foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor, I have these couple of spots on my foreskin, the reddest one that looks a little bumpy is where the skin is healing and tightening in on the small scab. The top side on the foreskin behind the head is flat, and there is a pink patch of skin. The one on the underside of the head is also j...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. I can understand your concern. According to the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that are provided here, you may be suffering from balanitis which inflammation of the glans or the head of the penis due to infections, impr...  Read Full »

How to fix dryness of penile head caused after stopping steroid cream for phimosis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am experiencing dryness on the head of my penis and it seems to be not self-lubricating. If I do not put any lubricate on the head of my penis it will become dry and there is a stinging pain. For the last four months, I have been applying steroid cream to the head of my penis as well as...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandip Pramanik

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your queries. You are having dryness of glans penis. And from the photograph, (attachment removed to protect identity) what I assume is, you are having balanitis. You had phimosis. And you applied steroid cream for that. Now your foreskin is ret...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause numbness in penis?

Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Having less or no sensation in penis while having sex is generally due to local factors. The systemic illnesses rarely affect in this way. Masturbation is normal and it does not have any adverse effects either on sensat...  Read Full »

Why are there appears painless white bumps on the penis after unprotected sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I had an unprotected sex and noticed two issues on the shaft of my penis. The first thing I noticed was a dry, flaky area about the size of a dime. I have applied mosturizer to it thinking it was just dry skin, but it has not gone away over the past two weeks and that spot is still no...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is not sexually transmitted disease then it can be acne, Fordyce spots which develop when skin's pores are clogged with natural oil, called sebum, sweat, and dead skin, it can also cause infection. Pearly penile papules (PPP) is small, fleshy bumps that usually d...  Read Full »

Why is there skin peeling with itchy white dots on my glans penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have skin peeling on my glans penis and also some white dots near the skin joint on glans. It is a bit itchy too and there is no white discharge. What would you advise? More details about the presenting complaint: Started 2 to 3 days back. I did have intercourse.   Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. Keep your skin well moisturized by frequent application of liquid Paraffin. Mix Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole cream in equal amount and apply two times a day for 14 days. Maintain good hygiene. Avoid friction.  Read Full »