I had H.pylori, and then an endoscopy was done, which shows I have a duodenal ulcer, and a biopsy shows that I have gastritis. This problem began a year ago, and then after four months, I did an endoscopy. I still have some pain especially when I have two to three drinks. I do have some belching too. Please guide. Currently, I am taking Nexium.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I suggest the following:
1. Please avoid oily, spicy foods, non-veg foods, and alcohol for six to 12 weeks.
2. Take very simple and light foods.
3. Take salads and fruits more.
4. Take milk regularly.
5. Take small and frequent feeds.
6. Do some relaxation exercises, and go for walks regularly for better digestion.
7. Capsule Pan d (Domperidone and Pantoprazole) one on an empty stomach.
8. Syrup Sucrafil (Sucralfate) 10 ml three times a day.
9. Tablet Amalki (Amalki rasayan, Kamdudha Ras, Pipla mool, Zinc, Garlic, and Trikatu) one twice a day.
I suggest taking it all for six weeks.
Send me a follow-up after seven days.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
All the tests were normal, except a small ulcer patch was seen in the stomach during the endoscopy ... It is better to get tested for Helicobacter pylori, which is a very important cause for recurrent gastric and duodenal ulcers ...... Read fullDoes erythematous gastritis result in stomach cancer issues in future?
.. is simply inflammation of stomach that can occur due to excessive stress, faulty lifestyle, alcohol, and painkiller abuse. Now following are your answers: It is not serious. You just need treatment for long duration. Unlikely to result in cancer. ... Read fullCan gastritis and acidity cause forceful vomiting for a long time?
They told me that I am affected by gastric problems and acidity ... One thing is sure in your case that your vomiting is not due to acidity because if it has been due to acidity it would have been resolved when your doctor gave medicines for acidity ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now