Q. I have recurrent gas and acidity problem. Please help.

Dr. Prathap
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have recurring gas and acidity problem for last three months. At present, I am taking liquid Sucral and tablet Sompraz 40. I have already got an ultrasound of the stomach, endoscopy, LFT, and jaundice test. All the tests were normal, except a small ulcer patch was seen in the stomach during the endoscopy.

#

• It is better to get tested for Helicobacter pylori, which is a very important cause for recurrent gastric and duodenal ulcers. If the test comes positive, then you can use treatment for H.pylori, which will cure your problem.
  • Until the, I suggest you try doing the following:
  1. Avoid junk foods, fast foods, and spicy food.
  2. Take plenty of water.
  3. Try taking Sompraz (Esomeprazole) on an empty stomach.

Revert with the test reports.

Revert with more information to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|