Q. I have taken Invega and it caused erectile dysfunction. When will my body return to previous state?

Answered by Dr. Aida Quka and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Paliperidone? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I took Invega for one week. It changed my nervous system and caused erectile dysfunction. My question is, will my body return to their previous state? My movement is not as fluid, and I still have mild erectile dysfunction. Has Paliperidone caused permanent damage to my nervous system?