Q. I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Please advise.

Answered by
Dr. Karthik Rajan
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 04, 2018

Hello doctor,

My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I am taking Megalis 20 and Tentex Forte prescribed by a doctor and through these medicines, I am having a proper erection. I am having only one testicle, my another testicle was removed when I was of 13 years due to its under development. I want to have my cum come out by thrust or force from my penis to have a baby as I am married. I am 37 years of age, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches.



Welcome to

I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you have a semen examination if not done before to check for the sperm count which is more important. Secondly coming to your complaint, I would ideally like to do a full physical examination given your previous history. It could either be some blockage in the path of semen or the semen could be going back into the bladder.

I would suggest you to visit your local urologist for a detailed clinical examination, an ultrasound to check if there is any blockage and a semen test to check for the volume and sperm count. Another possibility is incoordination of the muscles that normally gives the speed to the ejaculate, which cannot be tested to identify. As I said before, if your primary concern is to have a child, then I would suggest you to get a semen analysis first. If it is normal then you do not have anything to worry about.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Please advise.

I am taking Megalis 20 and Tentex Forte prescribed by a doctor and through these medicines, I am having a proper erection ...   Read full

What are the erectile dysfunction symptoms in a diabetic?

He is having an erection but is unable to sustain it during the intercourse ... Is he able to achieve an erection sufficient for vaginal penetration during intercourse ...   Read full

Can you check my semen analysis report and help me out?

Review semen analysis after a month ... Please review after a month with your semen analysis reports ...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Coronavirus Variant Arcturus: | Omicron XBB.1.16 Variant
Arcturus is an emerging variant of the Omicron virus that causes various symptoms and spreads rapidly across the world. ...  Read more»
Adrenaline Rush - Symptoms, Causes, Effects, and How to Control
Adrenaline is a hormone responsible for fight or flight response. It is also a neurotransmitter and medicine. It is also...  Read more»
Fatty Liver - Types, Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Its primary function is to process the food and drinks we consume. and filte...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Urologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.