Q. Can you please tell me if it is fine to masturbate twice daily?

Dr. Syed Raza

Can you please tell me if it is fine to masturbate twice daily? Will it increase heat in the body or reduce my immunity?

#

It is definitely not good and is bad for your health to masturbate twice daily.

1. Stop your addiction by the following measures:
  2. Deviate your mind.
  3. Do exercises like yoga.
  4. Eat healthy foods.
  5. If you have the habit of smoking, stop it.

Can you please tell me how often I can masturbate?

#

• It is fine to masturbate once a week, or a fortnight (two weeks) would be good.
  • By masturbation, not only will you lose physical strength but also you lose it mentally.
  • Masturbating daily will not only make u weak but will make you sick out of the world.
  • Before you reach a stage of psychiatric opinion am counseling you to change your habit of masturbating frequently.

Thank you doctor for the advice,

Can you please tell me how often can I have intercourse with my wife?

#

1. Intercourse and masturbation are two different scenarios. Sexual intercourse is a completely different factor than masturbation, and there is nothing called fixed timing or frequency. That totally is in your capacity and depends on her ovulation, menstrual cycle, and birth control.
  2. Stay healthy.
  3. Do regular physical exercise.
  4. Eat healthy foods.
  5. Do not worry about the number of times or frequency. You will be happy if you have a healthy lifestyle.
  6. Do not worry about anything else.

|