Q. Can masturbation cause tickling sensation in my penis?

Published on Jan 05, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 03, 2019

I have a tickling sensation in my penis. I showed to urologists online and they said it will get fine soon. There was no need to take medicines as they said it happened due to continuous and vigorous masturbation. This has been there for the last six months. This triggers my mind as the sensation in the penis disturbs me though it is mild. I am still to come out from this. I think my nerves have gotten loose in the penis so I think the neurologist would help me out of this. I pass my urine nicely without any pain. In the past, I have been on tablet Niftran 100 mg and Urispas 200 mg.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

This can happen as a result of anxiety that excessive masturbation can cause.

Now the treatment I would suggest is to start with capsule Neurokind-Gold (Ginseng extract, multivitamins, multimineral, and antioxidants) once daily for a month and tablet Amitriptyline 10 mg in the night for a few weeks.

Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

For more information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Why does my penis go flaccid right before ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full »