Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Please suggest some solution for my weird penis pain around my penis frenulum, mostly during erection.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22-year-old male with this weird penis pain around my penis frenulum, mostly felt at erection. About a week ago, I was masturbating, it is a bad habit, and I remember holding my grip quite tight. Suddenly, I can feel this stinging pain around my frenulum every time I get an erectio...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. There might be a small skin tear which might not yet healed due to repeated stretch and masturbation at short intervals. I suggest you apply Fucidin cream twice daily and allow ten days for healing, during which no masturbation should be practice...  Read Full »

How can I get over masturbation addiction and its side effects at the age of 18?

Query: Hi, I am 18-year-old and weigh around 55 kg. I am suffering from the side effects of masturbation. I was addicted for about three years, but after I quit doing it, nightfall occurs at night every three to four days. As a result, I feel weak and stressed, and I am afraid of low performance. I have tr...  Read Full »

Dr. Yousef Abbas

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concern. I am sorry to learn about your masturbation addiction and its terrible consequences. Unfortunately, you are suffering from a severe psycho-sexual disorder with masturbation addiction. However, you will underst...  Read Full »

I have white spots on my lips after accidentally ejaculating semen while masturbating. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old male who is not sexually active. However, yesterday when masturbating, I accidentally got semen on my lip. I wiped off the semen with a tissue, but I had white dots all over my upper lip the next day, and it looked like a rash. Initially, my lips were sore and dry, ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The spots cannot be due to an STD (sexually transmitted disease). It was your semen only that touched your lip, and this cannot be a transmission medium. This could be something else, but it is not associated with semen. So this is not a thing to get worried about. ...  Read Full »

Why do I have the feeling of masturbating after overeating or defecating?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23-year-old male. I feel aroused or have a strong urge to masturbate whenever I overeat or have to defecate after overeating. However, this feeling goes away immediately after defecation, as if physical pressure was lifted. I am worried it is a prostate problem, and I have noticed ...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Erection and sexual desire are normal, and it differs from person to person. Some people have more desire than others, and that is also normal. The prostate gland enlarges in all people of age 50 years and above. Follow-up with uroflowmetry and ...  Read Full »

Please suggest some solutions to overcome masturbation and pornography addiction.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from an addiction to masturbation and pornography. I feel extremely depressed, and I want to live without these things, but I cannot do that. Whenever I try to get rid of it, my most extended period is two weeks, but when I was a teen, I had it a lot, then I stopped. Unf...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhin Mohan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Treatment of your problem will be done first with a trial of cognitive behavioral therapy by a clinical psychologist. If the trial of cognitive-behavioral therapy fails, only medications can be prescribed, and these medications can only be presc...  Read Full »

Will I break my hymen and loss virginity if I finger myself?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old female, and I masturbate very often. I just rub my vagina, but I do not finger myself. I get really tempted to finger it. Whenever I try to do so, I get nervous and just finish it off by rubbing my vagina. Is it safe to finger my vagina? If yes, how do I do it? What ar...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vagina will definitely be wet when you are aroused, so there is nothing to worry about it. Usually, fingering may lead to infection and irritation. Yes, there are chances of hymen rupture. The rupture of the hymen depends upon how strongly and deeply you insert ...  Read Full »

Is it normal to ejaculate randomly without getting horny?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 18-years-old, and I am having severe problems with my ejaculations. I started masturbating when I was very young and used to do it frequently, but now I masturbate only twice or thrice every month. The problem I am facing now is that I discharge randomly during the day when I am wi...  Read Full »

Dr. Arpit Varshney

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern in detail and can understand it. What you are experiencing is a physiological process and is entirely normal. Please relax; you do not have to be worried about it and try to keep your focus away from this. I hope this helps.   Read Full »

Is my temporary pain and tightness in the chest after masturbation worrisome?

Query: Hi doctor,I am in my late teens and I have a weight of 170 to 175 lbs. I have been diagnosed with anxiety around one and a half months back. I have been taking the tablet Buspirone 5 mg (taken three times a day) and the tablet Hydroxyzine 25 mg (taken as and when needed). I am mildly concerned about...  Read Full »

Dr. Arpit Varshney

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your query in detail.First of all, I would like to tell you that your age does not favor a heart condition at all. No doubt that there are heart diseases that can occur at your age but they are rare and more symptomatic.Secondly; you should know that when you...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for swollen veins on my penis shaft?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins. In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but...  Read Full »

My right testicle moves up towards the groin after masturbating. What could be the cause?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26-year-old male, unmarried. I want to ask a question regarding testicles. A couple of days back, I noticed my right testicle is rising a bit closer to the groin when I masturbate and ejaculate, but it comes back to the scrotum after a few seconds. I do not feel any pain. But I wo...  Read Full »

Dr. Manisha Auradkar Raghunath Auradkar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. The movement is not considered abnormal as one testicle is smaller than the other usually. You feel the testicle moving up into the groin and then coming back to normal after some time. It can be a hernia, and to confirm that, yo...  Read Full »