Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Why does my penis go flaccid right before ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full »

Why do epididymitis patients have pain after masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I have epididymitis and I am taking Ciprofloxacin for it. I was feeling better but then I masturbated and all the pain is back.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long have you been taking the Ciprofloxacin and at which dose? Are you taking any medications for pain?   Read Full »

Is it normal to have clear watery sperm?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 20-year-old boy have watery clear sperm for months is it normal? Many of them tell that sperm is grey or white. My semen has an odor, sticky, slightly thin. Is it common at this age? There are no other problems like pain in testes, no frequent ejaculation, wet dream has happened an...  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The grey or white is a very subjective description. Do not worry if your ejaculate is colorless. Your ejaculate consists of not just sperm but prostatic fluid a fluid secreted by seminal vesicles and some other glands. Sperm gets produced in three months. Frequent ma...  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation and sex cause pimple in my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male, who is in good health. So, here is the story. It first started two weeks ago. My girlfriend thought it would be fun to remove my pubic hair one night. She started the waxing process, but after the first removal strips had been off, I decided I was never going t...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that you only have small bumps over the shaft of the penis. There is no discharge, redness, itching or tingling. Most of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) results in discharge, mild fever, and ...  Read Full »

Does masturbating in plastic bags cause cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I used to masturbate from my younger age, and for many years I used to do it in plastic bags (about 51 microns), as I purchase from the market as a packet. Mostly my masturbation periods are from three weeks, two weeks and sometimes one week. Mostly, I do thrice in a month. But for doing...  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have learned about your concern about plastic use in masturbation. Plastics are made full of chemicals. Some chemical leaches when they are heated or scratched. There are some reports that regular exposure to the plastic chemical may cause carcinoma but mainly by p...  Read Full »

Does masturbation make the penis tickle?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a tickling sensation in my penis. I showed to urologists online and they said it will get fine soon. There was no need to take medicines as they said it happened due to continuous and vigorous masturbation. This has been there for the last six months. This triggers my mind as t...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This can happen as a result of anxiety that excessive masturbation can cause. Now the treatment I would suggest is to start with capsule Neurokind-Gold (Ginseng extract, multivitamins, multimineral, and antioxidants) once daily for a month and tablet Amitriptyline 1...  Read Full »

I could not control my urge to masturbate. Is there any medicine to stop it?

Query: Hello doctor,I weight 74 kg, with 5.9 ft. From three years before I had started masturbation and increased that I am doing it three times per day. I have tried myself very much to stop it, but I failed I have now reduced that I do it after two days one time. But I want to leave it permanently. Telli...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you want to know your problem, I like to tell you that you are not having any problem. The occasional feeling of shivering or weakness are the normal phenomenon that occurs to everybody, but the only difference with you is that you are relating these feelings with...  Read Full »

Can masturbating using saliva cause herpes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had this sore on my lip for a week now. It is drying up but before it was drying I masturbated using my saliva and touched the sore. For certain reasons I am aware, this sore could be herpes. My question is could I have passed it to my genitals by touching and rubbing my penis.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Less likely, but it is possible if the sore on your lips is herpes only. But, chances of this happening are less as infection at lip will give you immunity against current infection. So virus will not be able to multiply at other sites. Also, since lesion is drying, ...  Read Full »

I am addicted to watching porn, and masturbation. How to control it?

Query: Hello doctor, I am addicted to watching porn, and I masturbate three times a day in the past 10 days. How to control me? And I got rashes on the backside of the body for the last three years.  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your query very well. I want to say that watching any video, whether it is sex video or non-sex video for a long period, will have a negative impact on your physique and. Negative impacts can be in the form of a decrease in your vision, mood and behavior...  Read Full »

There is a swollen hard thick cord along the shaft of my penis. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been masturbating on a daily basis for a long time. For the past two years, I have noticed a swollen hard thick cord along the shaft of my penis. It is more obvious when flaccid. It is nonpainful at all and it is pulsating and changes sizes. Help me, please.  Read Full »

Dr. Vaibhav

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation does not cause any such thickened cord, usually, these cord-like structures are dilated veins. It does not require treatment except in very rare cases when it is painful. Still, I would recommend you to visit a urologist once for physical examination as a c...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.