Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Why am I not able to get an erection without using my hands?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male. I think I have ED. I am not able to get erections on thoughts alone. However, I am able to get an erection if I use my hand. Also, I masturbate twice daily in an upside down position. I did not have sex recently but when I had it, I was not able to get an erect...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need a little more history to be of any help. Do you have morning erections? Do you ejaculate during urination? Did you always have this problem or only with a recent partner? For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.c...  Read Full »

Why do I have pain in my penis and testis when I get sexually excited?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. When I talk to my girlfriend over phone sometimes I get sexually excited and I feel pain in my penis and testis. What do I do. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that whenever you talk to your girlfriend over phone you get excited. Excitement during sexual talks is a natural process and not a disease. I think it is very natural to get excited sexually, sometimes even during simple talk. However you have not men...  Read Full »

How much nutrients does the body lose after one masturbation and excessive masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, What nutrients of the body get lost after one masturbates and after excessive masturbation? How much masturbation is safe and acceptable? How can one replenish them fast, and with what dietary intake? Does the same thing happen after sex as well? Kindly guide. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After masturbation, you may lose some minerals or sugar, but the quantity is very little. So do not be afraid of loss. You may lose more minerals or sugar during a walk for few minutes. Masturbation is safe if done once or twice a week or if it does not affect your ...  Read Full »

I am going to get married in two months. How to improve sperm quality and count?

Query: Hello doctor, I am going to get married in two months. Kindly tell me how to improve sperm quality and sperm count. What diet should be incorporated? What precautions are to be taken? Are there any lifestyle changes to be made? What kind of exercises should be done for this? I am a vegetarian. I do...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for asking. Have you got your semen analysis done? Why do you want to take medicines for that? Diet rich in protein and complex carbohydrates and low in saturated fats helps to boost semen quality. Take a diet rich in herbal things like f...  Read Full »

I have severe pain in my penis six weeks after adult circumcision. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an adult circumcision due to stubborn candida balanitis. Six weeks after the surgery, I had first masturbation. After that, I started experiencing very sharp pain (4 to 5 out of 10) on the left side of the penis (under the scar line). I had pain in that area during the surgery and ...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi. Welcome back to icliniq.com. This is rare, but it can happen. After surgery to have pain at the nerve ending. This nerve ending usually heals, and that takes about three months. To promote healing, you can have Vitamin B12 (Neurobion) capsule once a day for three months. I hope the pain will...  Read Full »

I have small red and white painless spots on my foreskin. What is the cause?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a personal question regarding my foreskin. There are small round red and white painless spots there, and it does not cause any pain whatsoever. I wanted to know is it something I should be worried about?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send clear photos of lesions and details for clarification. Please send the following details. How long are you having these spots? Is there any intercourse history? If yes, then please give your partner's history. Do you have symptoms like pain, itching, etc.? Do...  Read Full »

How to stop damaging the penile skin while masturbating?

Query: Hi doctor, I noticed a loose layer of skin, particularly on the left side of my shaft, before one month. It is getting worse day by day. I had modified my masturbation techniques. But I am at a point where I cannot masturbate without any damage. My penis is always stiff and rigid. I consulted a u...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I saw the pictures you sent (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). I could not identify any excess skin in the penis. It is the normal outer layer of your penis. I suggest you kindly share a picture of your e...  Read Full »

Is it safe to masturbate daily?

Query: Hello Doctor,  I masturbate daily.  Is it safe ? Will it cause any problem?  Read Full »

Dr. Velusamy M.p

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com    Masturbation is absolutely safe.    Other than giving pleasure it also helps in relieving stress.    It depends on the number of times you do it. The reason is that it should not become an addiction.    Once you are addicted, psychological intervention might b...  Read Full »

I feel tired most of the time. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31 year old male, married for 2 years now. My height is 178 cm and weight is 72 kg. I am not suffering with any medical conditions. I am working in a MNC. I do not have any work related stress as such. My problem is that I feel tired most of the time. I am also prone to getting ...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and it is good that you mentioned it in detail. To answer your problem, this looks more like three reasons. Firstly, you might not feel as energetic as your youth of 20s since you are growing up. Secondly, after effects of masturbation addi...  Read Full »

What is the reason behind my muscle weakness?

Query: Hello doctor, My age is 25 years. My height is 5'10" and I weight 78 kg. I am suffering from muscle twitches and extreme muscle weakness and muscle pain from last one month. I went to a neurologist and he says reflexes are normal and asked me not to worry and he put me on tablet Remylin-D. I am curr...  Read Full »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:Muscle twitches, muscle weakness and muscle pain since one month could be due to calcium deficiency. Has serum calcium level been evaluated? Associated dehydration along with anemia requires evaluation. At least 6-8 liters of ...  Read Full »