Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Kindly suggest ways to overcome sex addiction.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a sex addict. How to overcome this? I do lots of sexual activities on a daily basis, which gives me pleasure and I get tired soon because of that. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Family Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your complaint, but the history is not enough to tell you any suggestion. So, I would like to ask you a few questions, so that I can decide whether you need any treatment or not. What kind of sexual activities you are doing? How many times in a day you do that? ...  Read Full »

I am going with periods and tend to masturbate. Is this normal?

Query: Hello doctor, I think that I will become maniac in some days. I am going with periods and tend to masturbate the second time. First time on the first day of the cycle and then now on the third day. My urges have become quite high, and I need help to control it. Even I am going by some emotional dis...  Read Full »

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hormonal imbalances may make one's sexual drive higher. Some women do feel increased arousal during periods. First of all, it is okay to masturbate even when you are under some distress. Though for some religious reasons and cultural norms, it becomes not acceptable ...  Read Full »

I am not having complete erection during sex. Does this problem remain forever?

Query: Hello doctor, I am masturbating since 14 years. I used to masturbate while watching porn videos. Recently I got married, I am unable to get an erection. It has been five months now. No complete erection. Few times occasionally partial erection with early ejaculation is happening. My wife is not ge...  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears you had a good erection while masturbating and also during few attempts at intercourse, wherein you could penetrate your wife's vagina, which itself suggests you are normal as far as erections are concerned. You appear to be having premature ejaculation as we...  Read Full »

How to treat swelling in my penile tip?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. I have a wrapped cord swelling on the tip of my penis for a long time, and it is not going away. I am seeking advice on what that might be and how can it be treated?  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since when are you having this problem? Is that swelling increase in size during or after urination? Is there any itching or pain in that area? It is like an engorged vein and may not cause problems, but sometimes it may cause pain. So do not worry, but if it is ...  Read Full »

Does excessive masturbation result in physical or mental weakness?

Query: i am 13 years old and while changing sides, while sleeping my ... also falls. while I'm lying straight in falls on me. is it because of puberty, I am really anxious cant tell anyone bout this and also I was online a few weeks ago and something bad came and I watched it and something came out of ther...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Ejaculation is quite normal in teenagers when they watch porn/naked pictures of girls. when you see the nude/porn neurohormonal changes occur which increases flow of blood to penis which results in erection followed by ejaculation. This is a normal physiological phenomenon. There is nothing to ...  Read Full »

How to prevent sperm discharge during sleep?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a habit of masturbating for the last five years. Now I want to stop it. In the night, if I have a sex dream then my sperm comes out automatically. I want to stop masturbating, getting sperms in the night during sleep, and I want to resolve my penis hole size to normal. Please he...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, it has nothing to do with the size of the passage. Yes, nightfall is common in the people who are addicted to masturbation but you did not have to worry about it. I am going to mention here some of the method by which you can solve it almost completely....  Read Full »

Is prone masturbation the cause of poor erection?

Query: Sir what is prone masturbation and how can it be cured?? I am prone to masturbation for the last 14 years. I recently got married and cannot get proper erection during foreplay.  Read Full »

Dr. Mbuomboh Liwo Blaise

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi Welcome to icliniq.com and thanks for posting your query here. I have read and understood your concern. Prone masturbation is when you lie face down on your chest and maturbate, be it by thrusting again the mattress, pillow, floor or into your hands. One of the well known consequences of prone ma...  Read Full »

Please suggest some medicine to improve premature ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old unmarried male. I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for the past 12 years. As my friend suggested, I am using Suhagra 50 mg pill before intercourse and had good erection. During my first time intercourse, I had very quick ejaculation. I was able to hold my ...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can discuss with your dermatologist regarding erectile dysfunction and stop Finax (Finasteride). For premature ejaculation, I suggest Dapoxetine 30 mg one hour before intercourse. You can refer net sources and practice squeeze technique and Kegel exercise. Practice ...  Read Full »

Why am I not feeling orgasm during masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19-year-old girl. I have been sexually active since I was 15 and been masturbating also. I enjoy masturbation due to the feel of it. However, I have never orgasmed. I feel like I have tried everything and nothing works. If I simply play or use a toy on my clit I do not feel good b...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you are going through. It is seen in females orgasm through the clitoris is much higher than through vaginal penetration because clitoris (clit) has a number of nerve endings which are very much sensitive just like a penis. There is nothing abnormal...  Read Full »

What could be the cause of penis blisters?

Query: Hello doctor,I have blisters on the head of my penis due to masturbation without proper lubricant. I thought that it would heal by itself in a few days but now the blister popped and the skin is very tender and hurts to the touch. Also, another blister of sort, developed on the tip. It cannot be an ...  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or painless? Is there a discharge that you noticed? Is there a ...  Read Full »