Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Is prone masturbation the cause of poor erection?

Query: Hi doctor, What is prone masturbation, and how can it be cured? I am prone to masturbation for the last 14 years. I recently got married and cannot get a proper erection during foreplay.  Read Full »

Dr. Mbuomboh Liwo Blaise

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer:   Read Full »

Can penile injury cause erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hello doctor, I am worried I damaged my penis last night while masturbating. While I was doing it, I felt a stretch-like sensation in the middle underside of my penis, and my erection went from 100% to 0% very fast. Since then, I am not able to reach even a semi-erection. When I try to get an erect...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting. You should see a doctor if you get any swelling, bruise, or pain which is not resolving, otherwise no need. You got this issue yesterday, and it will take few days of rest before you get an erection again. Sometimes during forceful masturbation, ...  Read Full »

Does lymphangiosclerosis require any treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24-year-old male. My height is 6 feet, and my weight is 143 lbs. I noticed about two months ago a thick cord-like lump on my penis. It is in the middle of the penis shaft. It does not move with the skin and is underneath the skin. The lump does not wrap fully around the penis. It...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This cord-like structure is a lymphatic channel this is called lymphangiosclerosis. This structure will resolve on its own without the need for medications. It takes few weeks to resolve. There is no harm to leave as it is. If it really persists for a long (few months) ...  Read Full »

Why are there spots on my foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor, I have brown and white spots on my foreskin. I do not have any itching. I do not have any other discharge. I can see white spots which go away when washing. Yes, it is there for more than one minute. If I do with the full part, it is taking too much time, but with the head part, it is fa...  Read Full »

Dr. Sanya Dhingra

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I would like you to share images of the brown spots and the white that you see in the skin. How much do you masturbate in a week? I would like to know if you have any itching on the spots or genitals? Also, do you have any abnormal discharge ...  Read Full »

Is it fine if I use penis pump with gentle pressure to stimulate erections?

Query: Hi doctor, I got an injury from a penis pump accidentally on giving high pressure and masturbating for many hours, causing inflammation. I have seen multiple urologists and a general surgeon with experience in the penis as well. They all say it is just a stubborn inflammation and to give it time. W...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting us. First, you need to stop the pump till your penile condition is back to normal. You will not get penile atrophy at all as it is not possible. Erections can be affected if you use the pump aggressively as it causes fibrosis of the structures in ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest natural remedies or medicines for premature ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for the last ten years, and now I am 21 years old. I feel that I have a chronic problem of premature ejaculation. Kindly help me out of this embarrassing and depressive situation. I am really worried about my future and sex partner. Tell me some natural remedies ...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. There are many reasons for premature ejaculation, • Stressful work like night duties, 24-hour jobs. • Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid issue has an effect on premature ejaculation. Keeping your blood sugar, ...  Read Full »

Is my erectile dysfunction due to watching too much pornography?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a male who is new to sex. My first partner is my only experience in sex, and every time we try, my erection cannot keep up and goes flaccid right after foreplay. I could never get myself to climax, and I think it is getting in the way of our relationship. I am not on any current med...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. According to your complaints, you may have erectile dysfunction (ED). The reason for erectile dysfunction(ED) are: • Depression. • Varicocele. • Fear of failure - having one episode of ED once may make...  Read Full »

Why am I experiencing penis irritation after I stopped masturbating?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years old, and I am unmarried. My problem is, I feel a kind of itching or irritation in my penis, mostly at night times. Six months ago, I was masturbating every two weeks. That time this problem was not there. But nowadays, I do not masturbate but getting severe irritation at ni...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Sudden stopping of masturbation can cause this issue. Masturbation is normal, and it is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice, helps to calm your mind and release happy and stress-busting enzymes. Having t...  Read Full »

After masturbation, I started to have bleeding. What is the reason?

Query: Hi doctor, My period is a little late, just only a day. But, I have been having many pregnancy symptoms. I masturbated yesterday (penetration and clitoral stimulation to orgasm) and a considerable amount of blood came out. Some blood flushed itself out for some time and I am clear now. What does thi...  Read Full »

Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

General Practitioner, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be your period bleeding or may be bleeding due to masturbation. For that have to check clinically for any sign of vaginal tear or just bleeding from your uterus. If you have a doubt that last month had sex and can be pregnant, then do a urine pregnancy test. I...  Read Full »

Does interrupted session of masturbation result in unsatisfying orgasm?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I normally masturbate every day, if not every other day. My sessions are often interrupted because I live in a house with other people who interrupt me frequently. Therefore I stop them and carry on later in the day. I have been doing that multiple times, but sometimes...  Read Full »

Dr. Yousef Abbas

Andrologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you will get an answer that you most probably do not like. As a physician, I have to be straightforward. It is highly unlikely that your issue is the consequence of having been interrupted. It sounds rather like one of the so many difficult undesired ...  Read Full »