Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Is my ear infection due to over masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I have tinnitus for the last two weeks. I am taking tablets, but there is no improvement. I do not know the cause. The doctor, whom I visited, said that my nose hole is rooted in such a way that my ear gets infection like that. Also, my ear has pus inside. I think...  Read Full »

Dr. A K Srivastava

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Here, I would like to say that masturbation is not related to your ear problem. Probably, you are having otorrhea (ear discharge) with hearing loss and tinnitus. You are advised to take ear drop containing antibiotic, antifungal and steroids alo...  Read Full »

Why do I experience premature ejaculation along with masturbation?

Query: hello doctor, I am a 18 year old boy and i always experience premature ejaculation during masturbation .  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Thank you for contacting icliniq. I can very well understand your frustration. However, don’t worry, this issue will resolve by itself as you grow older. Your “sexual wiring” (nervous cascade) is still developing and will continue to do so until you’re about 23 to 25 years of...  Read Full »

Why do I have burning sensation in penis after masturbation?

Query: Hi Doctor. I am 32 years old. My testicles were paining initially and after i consulted a Medicine Doctor he gave me a medicine Tablet Ultracet. However, i am cured for this but what is worrying me is a feeling of burning sensation in my penis and surprisingly, the doctor for the same had suggested ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ritu Kant Singh

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hey, u need not to worry about ur sex life much but i will advice u not to take any medicine except antibiotics without going through investigation test.  Read Full »

Can we have penile pain after masturbation?

Query: Pain on tip of my penis from last 6 months after mastrubation it hurts more by touching on it . My age is 21 height 6.5 fts adn weight 60 kg  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: I’m sorry that you are suffering from this problem with your penis. If you don’t have discharge and no intercourse in the last 3 months, your issue is most likely due to your masturbation illness. Other that too many people claim, masturbation is neither healthy nor harmless. So you have...  Read Full »

My penis skin has got swollen after ejaculation and I masturbate everyday. How to treat it?

Query: Hello doctor, I mastrubate everyday. I was mastrubating yesterday night lying on my bed, pressing my penis. After ejacuation my penis skin got swollen. It is swollen from the side. The penis is not swollen. What should I do? Please help  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi there Welcome to icliniq Thank you for writing and I understand your concern. I have checked your pictures sir. Its may be due to persistent rough masturbation the skin got inflamed and due to that only you have swelling. It can be treated accordingly. Please don’t masturbate till it completel...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause stomach pain and cramps?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26-year-old boy. I am suffering from stomach pain, cramps, and gastric problem. Before six years when I eat some food I got still more inflammation, pain, and cramps. The first year when I reported in the hospital I came to know that I have gastric ulcer, so I took the medicat...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. The cramps, and pain during and after masturbation can be due to, 1. Renal calculi, do you have any abdominal pain? 2. Urinary tract infection may be a reason. Do you have burning or increased urination? 3. Epididymitis ...  Read Full »

Can frequent masturbation be the reason for my semen leakage after urination?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 21-year-old male. I am suffering from semen leakage after urination. It had been occurring for at least more than a month now. My urine does not seem to be cloudy or anything. The only thing I can think of that might cause it is that my masturbation frequency might have increased ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I fully understand your problem. In your question, you already gave a part of the right answer. Masturbation can cause a state of neuro-sensory hyperarousal. So, the problem should vanish once your body has adapted to not masturbating in the long run. You might dev...  Read Full »

Why is my semen yellow?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. My semen has been yellow for months until now. I do not eat many spices. I do not have pain when I eject. My urine is normal color without any pain. Is that normal, or should I concern more about it?  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no reason to be worried. Prostate fluid (many people do not know that 90% of the male ejaculate is prostate fluid, just 10% is semen) may sometimes have a yellowish appearance. As long as you do not have any symptoms, this is considered normal. However, ...  Read Full »

Will masturbation affect my efficiency in sports?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 15 years old. I am a football player, and I masturbate twice in a month or sometimes once. Does masturbation cause loss of strength in my legs and stamina?  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a very controversial topic you have asked. So I am going to share some research backed information that will help you solve your doubt. In ancient times, abstinence was considered the best method to ensure athletic performance and communion between body and ...  Read Full »

Can moisturizer help with dryness and itching in the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old male, unmarried. I felt itching and slight dryness on and around my penis head two weeks back. Now when you noticed closely, it has tiny pinkish bumps. Sometimes it itches, but not all the time. There is no pain or burning. I had protected intercourse one year ago. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Peter Grutas

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the picture and the video (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you attached and based on your history and symptoms, this looks just like an irritation possibly due to dryness. I am not considering any STD (sexually transmitted disease) at ...  Read Full »