Q. Due to excessive sweating flies are always around me. Kindly help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 17, 2020

I am suffering from a sweating problem. Due to this problem, flies are around me. I am so shamefully in place. I bath every day two times by soap, and I clean my private parts also. But I do not understand why to create this problem. Even if I do less work, like walking sweat problem arises. Please help.

#

I understand your concern. Your problem can be due to excess sweat or a particular smell which comes in the sweat of some patients, which is known as bromhidrosis. You can use the following medicines to help you,

1. 5 % Benzoyl peroxide soap, leave the lather for 10 minutes and wash off. Use for bathing once a day.

2. Clindamycin 1 % gel for local application once a day.

|