Q. Due to excessive sweating flies are always around me. Kindly help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jul 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 25, 2019

I am suffering from a sweating problem. Due to this problem, flies are around me. I am so shamefully in place. I bath every day two times by soap, and I clean my private parts also. But I do not understand why to create this problem. Even if I do less work, like walking sweat problem arises. Please help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

I understand your concern. Your problem can be due to excess sweat or a particular smell which comes in the sweat of some patients, which is known as bromhidrosis. You can use the following medicines to help you,

1. 5 % Benzoyl peroxide soap, leave the lather for 10 minutes and wash off. Use for bathing once a day.

2. Clindamycin 1 % gel for local application once a day.

Which acne cream is causing dry, flaky skin around eyes and burns on cheek?

Query: Hi doctor,Recently I have been prescribed Tretinoin 0.25 cream and Benzaclin gel for my mild acne but ever since I started I have been getting dry and flaky skin around my eyes and mouth and burns on my cheek. Which cream is causing this? And how do I continue using them, if so?  Read Full »

What medicines can be taken for excessive sweating and light headache?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27-year-old male. I have been having light headache, weakness, excessive sweating, and internal heat for a month now. I went to do a Widal test and my result was typhi 160++. I was given a pill at the hospital called Ciprobay which I completed the dosage but I am still feeling t...  Read Full »

What can I take for bacterial infection in my gums?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a bacterial infection in my gums because of my wisdom teeth coming in. I have taken Clindamycin and Motrin but it does not work.  Read Full »