Q. I am using Derma MS and kojitin gel for pimples. Is there any better option?

I am 22 years old. I have pimples. Before I used Deriva MS gel and Kojitin gel. What should I use for better improvement?

#

Based on the details provided I suggest to you the following measures. Clindamycin and Nicotinamide gel combination are good for moderate acne. Apply after face wash, and do not go in thesun after putting it. Benzoyl peroxide, take care that you apply only over pimples, and not on the normal skin. Isotretinoin, apply only on the pimples. Use appropriate concentration after a prescription from your doctor. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

There are also some general measures that can be followed to reduce pimple.

Use mild glycerine based face wash few times a day.

Avoid excessively oily and spicy foods.

Understand your skin type and arrive at the best face wash for your skin after trial and error.

Use separate towels for body and face, do not mix up.

Wash your pillow covers, bed sheets, and bed spreads regularly. Change those every five days.

Cure dandruff if that is there and apply a moisturizer after face wash. Aloe vera gel is very soothing and can be substituted for a night cream. Kindly follow these measures and let us know if you feel better.

|