Q. I am using Derma MS and kojitin gel for pimples. Is there any better option?

Published on Dec 05, 2019

I am 22 years old. I have pimples. Before I used Deriva MS gel and Kojitin gel. What should I use for better improvement?

Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

Based on the details provided I suggest to you the following measures. Clindamycin and Nicotinamide gel combination are good for moderate acne. Apply after face wash, and do not go in thesun after putting it. Benzoyl peroxide, take care that you apply only over pimples, and not on the normal skin. Isotretinoin, apply only on the pimples. Use appropriate concentration after a prescription from your doctor. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

There are also some general measures that can be followed to reduce pimple.

Use mild glycerine based face wash few times a day.

Avoid excessively oily and spicy foods.

Understand your skin type and arrive at the best face wash for your skin after trial and error.

Use separate towels for body and face, do not mix up.

Wash your pillow covers, bed sheets, and bed spreads regularly. Change those every five days.

Cure dandruff if that is there and apply a moisturizer after face wash. Aloe vera gel is very soothing and can be substituted for a night cream. Kindly follow these measures and let us know if you feel better.

I have small bumps all over my face. How do I get rid of them?

Query: Hello doctor, I have small bumps all over my face. They are very difficult to pop and they do not hurt. They came out of nowhere, and now it is out of control. I do not understand what I can do. I used Proactive cream in the past when I had something similar.  Read Full »

Popping my pimples has caused a big red bump. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old female. From the last five years, I have acne. It had reduced a bit. But, recently I started to get white heads and papules. I then popped my papule and white head area. Now, it has become red and swollen and it is burning. I have applied cold water and aloe vera ge...  Read Full »

Will Kojivit cream and Clearmin soap help improve my skin tone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old female. My face tone looks uneven and very dull. Can I use Kojivit gel to improve my skin tone along with clearmin soap? Is clearmin soap good? Or please suggest any other soap.  Read Full »

Ask an Allergy Specialist Now