Q. I want to decrease sweating and look fresh. What can I use?

I am sweating too much I guess. I am not sure if it is because of the heat here but I sweat. Pleae sugget me something which I can apply to my body. So it does not sweat much and I look fresh and I do not smell.

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

It is likely because of weather only and body sweats in order to keep body temperature down. So naturally if you try to stay in cold environment as much as possible this will automatically reduce. However, for reducing perspiration, you should ask for Aluminum chloride hexahydrate containing powder 6.25 percent to be applied over heavily sweating area like axilla, groin and back. You should use this powder in the morning. So you may request chemist for this. This should help you.

| 

Thank you so much.

#

You are welcome. Take care.

|