Q. What is the cause for eye floaters problem?

Dr. Neha Rathi

I am 56 years old male. I have eye floaters problem. I have blood pressure. I am taking tablets for it.

Dr. Neha Rathi

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

The floaters in the front of the eye indicate disease in the posterior segment of the eye that is retina or vitreous. As you have raised blood pressure, though you are taking medication, you have an increased chance of having retina and vitreous problems. You can get your dilated examination to check the posterior segment. There may be bleeding or swelling in your eye or a degenerative process called posterior vitreous detachment which is common in your age.

For more information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|