Facial Complexion

How to improve skin tone and get glowing skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. I have an uneven skin tone on my face. Please advise for an even skin tone and glowing skin.  Read Full »

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Uneven skin tone is caused mainly by: Frequent sun exposure. Hormonal imbalances. To prevent and reverse dullness of skin and to improve your skin tone: Drink plenty of water (minimum of eight glasses a day). Avoid oily foods. Consume a lot of fruits and gr...  Read Full »

How safe is it to use Glutathione capsules to improve skin complexion?

Query: Hello doctor, Is it safe to use Glutathione pills for skin whitening?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Physician, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Preventive Medicine Physician, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Glutathione is used as a health supplement. It has good antioxidant properties. It prevents aging changes. It improves the immune system of the body. It is safe for adults of all age groups. Avoid intake of Glutathione pills if you develop sensitivity to it.  Read Full »

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sangeeth Kumar

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Restreta (Glutathione, Collagen, and L-cysteine) contains Glutathione which is an antioxidant. It effectively prevents melanin synthesis in the skin which helps in skin lightening. It is available in oral and injection form. Oral capsules do not produce much of a cha...  Read Full »

My face turns red when I am exposed to sunlight. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old male trying to achieve an overall good facial complexion. For a number of years now my skin seems to be a bit damaged and has a lot less color to it than the rest of my body. My face seems to have general redness to it which is accelerated in the winter. I wash my f...  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Right now, you are having photocontact dermatitis, which is redness of exposed skin parts on exposure to sunlight. This may be followed by hyperpigmentation and that is why you are observing different facial skin tones as compared to the rest of the bod...  Read Full »