Q. Is it safe to use Glutathione pills for skin whitening?

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti
Published on Jul 22, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Is it safe to use Glutathione pills for skin whitening?

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Preventive Medicine Venereology
#

Glutathione is used as a health supplement. It has good antioxidant properties.

It prevents aging changes. It improves the immune system of the body.

It is safe for adults of all age groups.

Avoid intake of Glutathione pills if you develop sensitivity to it.

Can an air purifier harm the natural immunity of a child?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 3-year-old daughter. I am planning to buy a non-ozone based air purifier for her. I want to know if an air purifier harms or impacts the natural immune system of a child?  Read Full »

Please suggest a good diet to improve the immunity of a 9 months old baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is almost 9 months now. She is gaining good weight and height. What should I include in her diet chart to boost immunity, height and make her complexion bright? Please provide a good dietary solution.  Read Full »

Is vitamin E a good solution for polymorphous light eruptions?

Query: Hello doctor, I have self-diagnosed myself with polymorphous light eruptions, and I know that sounds annoying to someone who has dedicated their entire career to skin care. But every time I am at the beach in extreme sunlight, around day 2 or 3, I start developing a bumpy and itchy rash. After much ...  Read Full »