Q. My fingers are forming knobs and hurt. Why is it so?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 28, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 20, 2020

I have seen a rheumatologist and all my tests on autoimmune diseases are normal. He even ordered hand X-rays and they are normal. My fingers are forming knobs on them and hurt constantly. My movement is getting more and more limited. I can barely bend my affected fingers. I feel sick all the time. My body is constantly hurting. Fatigue and exhaustion are with me all the time.

General Medicine Internal Medicine Rheumatology
#

If the markers for inflammatory arthritis are negative, then, the possibility of chronic fatigue syndrome is there. I suggest you to start Pregabalin or Duloxetine to see the response which will be helpful in chronic fatigue syndrome. Consult with your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medications with their consent. Simultaneously, start an exercise program that will go a long way in helping you.

For more information consult a rheumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/rheumatologist

|