Ask a Rheumatologist Online

Ask your health query to our experienced Rheumatologists online and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 100 highly skilled rheumatologists . Get professional medical advice and second opinion now!

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Your first Query is FREE !

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Rheumatology"

Rheumatology is the branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases. The types of arthritis that affect the tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles of your joints are called rheumatic diseases or musculoskeletal diseases. A rheumatologist is a doctor who provides non-surgical care for rheumatic diseases.

Rheumatologists are trained to diagnose and treat over 100 rheumatic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, sarcoidosis, Sjogren’s syndrome, gout, scleroderma, polymyalgia rheumatica, infectious arthritis, etc. Most of these conditions are caused when your body’s immune system starts attacking your cells (autoimmune). Sometimes, it is due to pollution or infection.

The common symptoms of rheumatic diseases are pain, swelling, warmth, and stiffness of the affected joint. If you have such symptoms, which keep coming back, it is best to consult a rheumatologist in-person or through online consultation. The doctor will do a physical examination and might order a few blood tests and x-rays, which will help diagnose your condition. Most rheumatic diseases are treated with analgesics, steroids, DMARDs (Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs), monoclonal antibodies (Infliximab and Adalimumab), or Methotrexate.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1184 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our rheumatologist panel.
  • A rheumatologist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same rheumatologist.

+ doctors from + specialities evaluate and give personalized online medical advice to patients across 196 countries.

Specialists on icliniq give medical advice to thousands of patients online every day.

Ask a Doctor Online now and get your medical questions answered instantly.

Also Consult