Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Do I need to take medication for my low vitamin D?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 39 years old. Recently I have done some health check ups. The report shows my LDL cholesterol is 140, Triglycerides -165, HDL-30. Should I take any medicine? Or should I start walking or exercise? My vitamin-D level is 20.15. What medicine should I take for my low levels of...  Read Full »

Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your lipid profile and liver enzyme ALT are deranged and Vitamin D is low. For low Vitamin D, you should have tablet Uprise D3 (or Calcirol sachet) 60,000 units once a week with milk ...  Read Full »

Please suggest medicine or supplements to increase my muscle mass.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26-year-old male. My height is 5'9" and weight is 54 kg. I do not look healthy. I take a regular diet and meals thrice a day. I do not have any health problems like cough, fever, and pain. Actually, I want to put on my weight and develop my muscles because I look very thin. Co...  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh


Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good to know that you are eating well. What about family history? Are your both parents or anyone parent is underweight? If it is familial, it is difficult to gain weight. You can try with any protein powders, Ensure is good for a supplement. Take it as mentioned in t...  Read Full »

Will Nifedipine cause constipation?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a constipation problem. I think my constipation is due to calcigard retard 20 mg. Other medicines are Trental 400 mg twice daily for the past twenty years for Raynauds. Five years back I underwent surgery for CSF rhinorrhea. For BP, I am taking Telsartan 40 mg and Ecospirin ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arbab Muhammad Kashif Khan

Medical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long you have this issue of constipation? And how frequently do you pass stools per week? Is passing stools painful? Is there any blood in your stools? Do you strain while defecating? Does anything come out while defecating? Is there any abdominal pain asso...  Read Full »

How to overcome the fear of not being the exam topper again?

Query: I was topper for 3 semesters and I have fear that I will be not topper for 4th semester because of this fear i am unable to focus on studies  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi


Answer: Thank you for taking help from psychiatrist. If you concentrate more on rank than you will not get it. You need to concentrate more on study and enjoy your journey to build your career. Ranking is not important,skill and knowledge is important. If you are good in skill and knowledge,you will automat...  Read Full »

Will HIIT exercise cause increased urinary frequeny and thirst?

Query: Hello doctor, The frequency of urination and thirst has increased from the last two to three days all of a sudden. Sometimes it is two to three times even in an hour. I am a 29-year-old male. I regularly do HIIT exercises two times a day.  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you described the complaints, you seemed convinced that it is due to HIIT (high-intensity interval training) only. But there could be many more factors associated with it. To know the cause and prescribing further treatment I need to evaluate your case better. Ho...  Read Full »

Does the reading of 103 mg/dl after 16 hours of meal indicate prediabetic stage?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently bought a blood glucose meter because diabetes runs heavily in my family. I have not been diagnosed with diabetes, but I checked my blood sugar today 16 hours without eating and it was 103. I know that it should be below 126 after eight hours of eating, but what is it suppos...  Read Full »

Dr. Nadeem Abootty


Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the above history, it is noted that you are having a strong family history of diabetes and also you have been noted with prediabetic range blood sugars in the past. Coming to your query, it is ideal to have less than 100mg/dl blood sugars after 12-16 hours post meal....  Read Full »

Why do I get back pain which aggravates only on sitting and standing?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 36 years old and healthy. I had Vitamin D3 deficiency with back pain four years ago when I was abroad. I came back and, did physiotherapy and Ayurvedic treatment. Things got better in two years. But I still have the following symptoms. Back pain comes when sitting for a long tim...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have symptoms that are typical of core and back muscles weakness. I will advise you to take up some regular exercise schedule whether it is gym-based, or at home like yoga, or even at work where you do chair-based exercises that help you with core strength and ba...  Read Full »

Which medicine can be taken to avoid heart attack in a diabetic?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 61 years old, male, 80 kg weight 165 cm height and I am a diabetic for the past 18 years and now I am on low carbo high fate diet (Keto). I am taking now januvia 100 mg tablet 1-0-1. I had a priking pain in the heart side of chest two days back and went to a hospital they have ta...  Read Full »

Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It shows minor disease only. So, need to focus on healthy lifestyle which I guess you must be having, which includes healthy diet like avoiding oily fatty and high calorie diet. Regular exercises like walking or brisk walking according to your capacity. Such pricking...  Read Full »

Will Tentex royal help in maintaining erection for a long time?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male. I am married for the last six years. Before getting married, there was an incident where I had a sexual encounter with a girl. However, during this, I had erectile dysfunction. So after about one year, I got married to my long term friend. In the initial three...  Read Full »

Dr. A Chakravarthy

Andrologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, I could infer that you had difficulty in getting and maintaining an erection with the new girl only. You were able to have frequent and normal sex with your wife before the encounter with the above said girl. It means that the cause for erectile dy...  Read Full »

Is there any effective way to increase the height by three to four inches?

Query: Hello doctor, My father's height is 161 cm, mother's height is 152 cm, and my height is 141 cm. My birth weight 2.1 kg although I was born full-term. I had delayed growth since childhood and I attained puberty at the age of 15. No long term medication was taken. No illnesses since childhood, but cr...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. If the general adult height in your race is lesser than the world average then it is difficult to expect a normal height. Also, your growth is delayed and therefore it might be slightly diffic...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.