Exercise

Why do I get back pain which aggravates only on sitting and standing?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 36 years old and healthy. I had Vitamin D3 deficiency with back pain four years ago when I was abroad. I came back and, did physiotherapy and Ayurvedic treatment. Things got better in two years. But I still have the following symptoms. Back pain comes when sitting for a long tim...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have symptoms that are typical of core and back muscles weakness. I will advise you to take up some regular exercise schedule whether it is gym-based, or at home like yoga, or even at work where you do chair-based exercises that help you with core strength and ba...  Read Full »

Which medicine can be taken to avoid heart attack in a diabetic?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 61 years old, male, 80 kg weight 165 cm height and I am a diabetic for the past 18 years and now I am on low carbo high fate diet (Keto). I am taking now januvia 100 mg tablet 1-0-1. I had a priking pain in the heart side of chest two days back and went to a hospital they have ta...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It shows minor disease only. So, need to focus on healthy lifestyle which I guess you must be having, which includes healthy diet like avoiding oily fatty and high calorie diet. Regular exercises like walking or brisk walking according to your capacity. Such pricking...  Read Full »

Will Tentex royal help in maintaining erection for a long time?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male. I am married for the last six years. Before getting married, there was an incident where I had a sexual encounter with a girl. However, during this, I had erectile dysfunction. So after about one year, I got married to my long term friend. In the initial three...  Read Full »

Dr. A Chakravarthy

Andrologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, I could infer that you had difficulty in getting and maintaining an erection with the new girl only. You were able to have frequent and normal sex with your wife before the encounter with the above said girl. It means that the cause for erectile dy...  Read Full »

Is there any effective way to increase the height by three to four inches?

Query: Hello doctor, My father's height is 161 cm, mother's height is 152 cm, and my height is 141 cm. My birth weight 2.1 kg although I was born full-term. I had delayed growth since childhood and I attained puberty at the age of 15. No long term medication was taken. No illnesses since childhood, but cr...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. If the general adult height in your race is lesser than the world average then it is difficult to expect a normal height. Also, your growth is delayed and therefore it might be slightly diffic...  Read Full »

Why am I have extreme mood swings?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old female in college, and I have been struggling with my mood lately. During the day I am super loud, and happy, but when I am alone or bored my mind wanders and I find myself get deeply sad. I also sometimes get irritable and snap at people. I do not know why I get sa...  Read Full »

Dr. Kiran Lakhani

Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and I must say that it seems you are going through a tough time. For most of the cases who are going through what you are going through, exercising helps. I would suggest you start engaging in some physical activity for your blood flow to ...  Read Full »

Should I pursue my education after having second baby?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old, with two daughters. My life seems like sucked up, no income as I decided to go to University last year, as I could not finish 6 years ago. Feeling like a loser, hating myself as after giving birth to my second daughter (she is 7 months now) have become very fat and ugl...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are motivated and want to work towards a better life but looks like you are troubled by self-doubts and confidence appears to be low at present. You have already taken the important first step in acknowledging the problem and trying to get some advice. You have...  Read Full »

I am 18 years old. How to get rid of chest fat?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 18-years old male with weight 176.37 pounds, height 68.5 inches. I want to get rid of chest fat and not under any medication.   Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the chest fat is due to loose skin, it becomes very difficult to get rid of it. The best way to somehow make it proportionate is to work out and get an extensive chest, which will automatically stretch the skin and it will not look like that the fat is accumulatin...  Read Full »

Why is there a change in heart rate in the initial days of gymming?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 400 lbs, 35-year-old male who did not do exercise but I just started going to the gym since past week. The first three days my maximum HR was 150 on the treadmill and I felt fine and I would do 40 minutes on it and today I only did 30 minutes because I started to feel a little ...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is normal for the heart rate to go as high 300 bpm. You are exercising the wrong way for someone with your weight. You have to start exercising by taking a five-minute walk on the treadmill before gradually increasing the pace to a speed...  Read Full »

Why is it good to eat before you workout?

Query: Hello doctor, Should I always eat before workout? Why is it good to eat before you work out? What should I have?   Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, food is recommended to consume 2 to 3 hours before a workout. If workout will start in less than two hours, should consume easy to digest carbohydrates and protein such as protein smoothies, whole grains or oatmeal. If it will start in less than an hour, then ...  Read Full »

Can I take green tea to increase efficiency of weight loss workout?

Query: Hi doctor, I have started my workout for weight loss. My query is about increasing efficiency. Which should I take or which would be safe and effective for me? Green tea extract or green coffee? Is there any specific brand I should purchase?  Read Full »

Dr. Suneetha B S

Diabetologist, Family Physician, Microbiologist, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Green tea contains antioxidants and has some positive effects on the skin and body. It can also be used as a low calorie refreshing beverage in place of your regular coffee or tea. But do not rely on it for your weight loss. It does not have the effects as shown in a...  Read Full »