Q. My voice is like a girl. What is the remedy?

Dr. Amit Arora
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 13, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 21 year old male. My voice is like a girl. But hair growth pattern in my body is like a guy only. What is the remedy?

#

Beard, mustaches, pubic and axillary hair are named as the secondary sexual characters. If your secondary sexual characters are properly developed you need not have to worry.

Your voice sounding like a girl can be corrected. This can be corrected throughspeech therapy and voice training.

Consult a sexologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|