Q. I was on Eptoin before 8 years. Will I face any fertility problem now?

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fertility or Anti-epileptic Drugs? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have taken Eptoin medicine 8 years before. Now, I am fine and not taking any medicines. I got married before three months. Now, I am planning to have a baby. Will I face any fertility problem due to Eptoin? Can I get pregnant?