Q. Will fibroid affect fertility?

Answered by Dr. Sweta Singh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fibroid Uterus or Pcos? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 32 year old married female. I have retention cyst and seedling fibroid. I have this for the past eight months. Can you please let me know if there will be a problem in having a baby? Is this a pcod cyst? Is any treatment required? Or will it go off without treatment? Please clear my doubts. Thank you.