Q. What is the cause for fever, stomach ache, and loose motion?

Dr. Naveen Pandey
Published on Aug 02, 2018

I am suffering from fever, stomach ache, and loose motion for the past three days. Please tell me what has happened to me.

Dr. Naveen Pandey

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Now, the season of malaria and dengue has started. Get your blood tested for dengue and malaria. It should be your first preference. Then you have a loose motion for the past three days so, hydrate yourself as more as possible. Dissolve one packet of ORS (oral rehydration solution) in one liter of water and drink three liters per day. It will hydrate you and allow the harmful organism excreted out through the urine. For further management, take one tablet of Norflox TZ (Tinidazole, Norfloxacin, and Lactobacillus) with one tablet of Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) three times per day for two days.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

What has to be done for fever and chills in 3 years 6 months old child?

Query: Hello doctor, Fever and chills in a child of age 3 years 6 months. A mild cough is also noticed. What can I do?  Read Full »

My baby often has loose stools. What medicines should I give him?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a 6 months old son. He often suffers from loose stools. I do not know why it happens. My friend suggested I give Mathulai manappagu. Please share your thoughts.  Read Full »

Dengue Fever: Common Questions Answered

Article Overview: Dengue fever is a self-limiting mosquito-borne viral illness which has taken a huge toll on the public health around the world with over 390 million infections per year. So, there is a need to create awareness and break the myths associated with it. Various rumors and false treatment claims are frequently being shared on the social media sites, which do more harm than good. Read Article

Dr. Pratyush Kumar

1. What is dengue fever? It is a mosquito-borne viral illness which belongs to flavivirus genus. It is usually a self-limiting disease which may manifest as asymptomatic (without any symptoms) to severe dengue. 2. Can dengue fever recur? Dengue fever has got four serotypes DEN 1, DEN 2, DEN 3, an...  Read Article

Ask a Family Physician Now