Q. How can loose stools and a lot of gas released from the anus be treated?

Answered by Dr. Noushif M and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Constipation or Flatulence? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Since last one year, I am having loose stools with a lot of gas released from the anus. Motion is not cleared fully. There is a burning sensation in stomach and somewhere in the intestines. There is a huge rambling in the stomach, especially in the evening hours. The doctor has advised taking Normaxin RT, Enbios, Rabicip D SR for two weeks. The condition improves but recurs as the course is over.

Eight years ago, I was diagnosed via a colonoscopy to have terminal ileum erosion with chronic non-specific inflammatory substances. I was suspected to have IBD, IBS, Crohn's. I had the course of Mesacol, Budez CR intermittently for nearly three years. The condition significantly improved and I consumed Bifilac capsule for some time. Is my current problem connected to the old problem?. Please suggest a suitable course of treatment.