Fingering

Fingering is a sexual act of inserting one or more fingers in the vulva, vagina or anus for the purpose of sexual stimulation or masturbation.

I am bleeding after using vibrator. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19 year old female. I am a virgin, but I masturbate quite a bit. Before, it was around at least once per day but it has been dying down to mainly the weekends. I use a vibrator and it is not actually a vibrator but a small hand-held massager for the back. I use it on my clitoris a...  Read Full »

Dr. Vidya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation does not generally hold a great risk but it does cause some complications. Frequent masturbation causes addiction. The mild bleeding you experience with the use of the vibrator could be due to local injury to the vaginal mucosa following a stimulating con...  Read Full »

Can fingering cause pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old female and for the first time, my partner did fingering in my vagina. And it was on the next day when my periods ended. He is pretty sure that his fingers did not have any semen. Also, he rubbed his penis over my body with both our lower body parts covered with clot...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It was next day at the end of your period. So, the chance of pregnancy is nil on this day. Even if you had sex that day, you would not have got period. So, there is no need to take an i-pill. For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --...  Read Full »

Can fingering after touching the penis tip cause pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor,I and my fiancee were doing foreplay and I touched my penis and then fingered her (my hands are slightly wet) but I touched only penis skin, not tip and did not ejaculate at that time. Then I ejaculated on her butt and then I wiped off the sperm with a towel. Is there a chance of pregna...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, your apprehension and concern are completely understandable. But the fact that you both were involved in sex after two days post her menses had stopped simply puts her in her safe period when chances of pregnancy are minimal as ovulation had not taken place. S...  Read Full »

Can HIV spread through a cut on a finger?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a query related to HIV. I had visited a massage parlor 57 days ago, where at the end I had fingered the masseuse for about one to one and a half minute and she performed a hand job (no other activities). I have a habit of biting my nail and the skin around the nail. The day befor...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Physician, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Preventive Medicine Physician, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The chance of transmission of HIV by the given description is almost nil. The wound in your finger (if at all present) most likely would have partially dried up. The skin is an effective barrier for HIV. The chances of transmission would be almost nil. The HIV RNA P...  Read Full »

I am not able to penetrate my wife. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife and I are unable to have intercourse as it is the first time for both of us. We recently got married and when we tried, we failed to do it as it was very painful for my wife. It has been one month and we failed every time. Also, we applied KY Jelly as a lubricant, but it did n...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite normal to have such difficulties while having coitus with an intact hymen. It is a painful condition for both partners, and an unsuccessful attempt further adds to the stress. For satisfactory coitus try the following:  Before coitus calm your partner by ...  Read Full »

How to enlarge the width of vagina?

Query: Hi doctor, I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one fin...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems. Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during se...  Read Full »

My partner touched his penis and then fingered me. Can I be pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fin...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test. You can do this test at...  Read Full »

Will I break my hymen and loss virginity if I finger myself?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old female, and I masturbate very often. I just rub my vagina, but I do not finger myself. I get really tempted to finger it. Whenever I try to do so, I get nervous and just finish it off by rubbing my vagina. Is it safe to finger my vagina? If yes, how do I do it? What ar...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vagina will definitely be wet when you are aroused, so there is nothing to worry about it. Usually, fingering may lead to infection and irritation. Yes, there are chances of hymen rupture. The rupture of the hymen depends upon how strongly and deeply you insert your finge...  Read Full »

There was chocolate like blood spots with loose motions after fingering. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, My fiance fingered me and I am not sure whether he had masturbated before fingering. But after that I found chocolate like blood spots. I had my periods done before six days. Also, I suffered loose motions day after. And I could see the same colored spots. I am scared if I am pregnan...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The presence of clots per vaginum post-fingering can be seen in cases of cervicitis but if chocolate coloured blood spots are seen , it could be collected blood or if you are suspecting pregnancy, then you need to get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy...  Read Full »

Is it possible to get pregnant with pre-semen entering vagina through fingering?

Query: Hello doctor, Please help me out. I am 25 years old, weigh 85 kg, and height is 5'4". I have PCOD and every time I have irregular periods. Last month for religious festival took Regestrone for five days. I got my period within two days after that. Might be withdrawal bleeding. I do not know but it ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly relax. Your next menses naturally should have been expected only by the same date as the previous one after taking Regesterone, as your dates have changed now). So now you are 14 days late for your scheduled menses. Also, ideally you should get an ultrasound ...  Read Full »