Q. My skin gets peeled daily. Can this happen due to vitamin deficiency?

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Flaky Skin or Eczema? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My foot and hand skin layers are removing day by day. But, new layer is coming after that.

I am having this problem for the past three weeks since the starting of winter. Does this happen due to vitamin deficiency? Should I take any medicine?