Q. Is it possible that I got pregnant with only foreplay and no intercourse?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Unplanned Pregnancy or Transvaginal Sonography? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My periods are a 28-day cycle. I was sexually intimate with a man, 15 days after my menstruation. There was no intercourse, but only foreplay, causing a lot of fluid discharge. I have not got my periods yet. Also, by mistake, I took the Regestrone 5 tablet before dinner instead of after. Could that be the reason for the delay? I have attached my urine and blood test reports for your consideration.