Q. Is it possible that I got pregnant with only foreplay and no intercourse?

My periods are a 28-day cycle. I was sexually intimate with a man, 15 days after my menstruation. There was no intercourse, but only foreplay, causing a lot of fluid discharge. I have not got my periods yet. Also, by mistake, I took the Regestrone 5 tablet before dinner instead of after. Could that be the reason for the delay? I have attached my urine and blood test reports for your consideration.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Hello.

I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Your serum beta hCG levels are 2501 mIU/mL, which clearly confirms that you are pregnant. The urine pregnancy test is negative as it is positive only eight days after your missed periods.
  • Regesterone (Progesterone) will only support your pregnancy now.
  • So, I suggest you get a transvaginal ultrasound done to confirm intrauterine pregnancy first. And, if confirmed, you can opt for a medical termination of pregnancy under the supervision of a gynecologist, if this is an unplanned pregnancy.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|