Q. Should I take an emergency pill if I only had foreplay?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Emergency Contraception or I-pill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Should I take an emergency pill if I only had foreplay?

I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-pill to avoid the low chances of pregnancy due to this act?