iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersUrologyforeskinHow to regain sensitivity in the penis?

What medicines can help regain loss of sensation in penis?

What medicines can help regain loss of sensation in penis?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At July 11, 2018
Reviewed AtDecember 27, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am not happy while doing sex. Previously my foreskin got removed freely at that time I did not get any sensitivity to my penis. At the time of my first sex, the foreskin got cut and it bled. So, I used a cream. My scrotum is very tight. There is no loose skin around at all at any time. Sometimes, I feel there is something in my urethral nerve. So please suggest methods to gain back sensation in the penis.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Do you have any other medical disorders? Do you masturbate too much? Since when have you felt the loss of sensitivity? Do you have any problem with the erection?

Patient's Query

Thank you doctor,

I do not have any other problems. I did not have any problem before and my urine nerve showed some disturbance while urinating and sperm releasing time. Now, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and my scrotum is very tiny and very tight at the time of erection. Please suggest some good medicine for getting sensitivity on my penis.


Welcome back to icliniq.com.

It may take some time to recover. So, do not worry. Do not masturbate. I suggest you take, tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual intercourse and tablet Flavospas (Flavoxate) one tablet in the morning and evening for 14 days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Khant Shahil Ramesh Bhai
Dr. Khant Shahil Ramesh Bhai


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

sexual healthforeskin

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy