Q. My vision gets hazy as the day progresses and it gets better again. Why?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal

I am a 67 year old male, with otherwise normal vision. For the past month, I would wake up with a clear vision, and then as the day progresses, it becomes hazy (not blurry). It then clears up again overnight. I do not have any other symptoms, everything seems to check out fine. Blinking my eyes or putting drops in them does not seem to help, and the cause of the haze looks like something is clouding up in the front part of my eye, like how a window fogs over. I do not have cataracts, I have IOLs in both eyes, from a long time ago.

#

• Your symptoms are suggestive of early Fuchs endothelial dystrophy. In this disease, endothelial cells decrease in the cornea leading to mild corneal edema.
  • You can get specular microscopy done.

I hope this will help you. Regards.

For more information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|