Q. Kindly suggest a medicine to manage fungal infection on the wrist.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fungal Infection or Tinea Corporis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering for the past two months supposedly some fungal infection on the wrist of my right hand. It is circular and expands in a ring red in color. I have been using Candid B cream but as it goes away it comes back again and increase in size. When it expands, white pus-like small things form and on applying the cream for 2 to 3 days goes away but again surrounding area gets these small pus-like things and so the ring expands. It has left a white patch in the center and red ring at sides. It burns in hot but feels good in cold air. Is there a medicine which I can take?