Q. Can I take Kushmanda Rasayana to gain weight?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on May 29, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 29, 2021

I am very lean, and I want to gain weight. Amongst Endura mass, Accumass capsule, and Kushmanda Rasayana, which is good for weight gain? Please help me. I want to put on some weight.

#

• I just read your query. All these are weight gain supplements. But let me tell you one thing, your weight should be proportional to the height. It should be calculated with the help of BMI (body mass index). Normal BMI should be between 19.5 to 24.9.
  • So, if your BMI is below 19.5, then you are underweight and need supplements. You can calculate your BMI using formula weight in kilogram divided by height in meter square.
  • You can use any of these, as all are artificial supplements, but do not use them for too long. Along with supplements, I suggest having a diet which is rich in proteins and have a proportional amount of other things too, as it will contribute to gain weight.

I hope you are satisfied with my answer. For more queries, you can consult me.

For further queries consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|