Q. I am having few symptoms since I had whiskey for the first time. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Diwakar Sharma and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Generalized Anxiety Disorder or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My mind is foggy and I am not able to think clearly. I am very forgetful and I sleep more during daytime. I cannot grasp things quickly and it takes a lot of time. My problem started 4 years ago when I drunk whiskey for the first time in my life. Since then my mind was foggy and slowed down. Also, I started skipping work and studies. Please help me. I have taken a lot of antidepressants, but it does not help. I am very much confused and I am less attentive to the things that go around me. I find difficulty in driving the car and it takes a lot of mental effort. I have social phobia and I fear going out of home. I like to do everything at home.