Q. I am very confused that i have genital warts

Dr. Suneetha B S
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 03, 2013 and last reviewed on: Aug 18, 2021

I am a 34 years old female. I am very confused that I have genital warts. I am totally upset and I think it is in starting stage. Please give some advice.

#

I understand your concern.

If you suspect that you have genital warts, it is highly recommended to get yourself examined and get the condition treated.

I advise you to meet a gynecologist or dermatologist in your locality. Get it cured by making a correct diagnosis.

It is very difficult to make a diagnosis without taking a look at the lesions.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|