Glans Inflammation

What could be the reason for testicle pain with swollen glans and abdominal pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a symptom similar to gonorrhea and chlamydia with chronic testicles pain and swelling at the tip. Glans has a weird color, and pain under the abdomen sometimes. The urine test reveasl negative for STD. I am waiting to see a urologist and it has been for a year, now symptoms see...  Read Full »

Dr. Devendra

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From history, it seems you have pain in testicle and at the tip of glans. I need to know about frequency of urine at night, urgency to pass urine, sense of incomplete voiding? How is the flow of urine? Any straining to pass urine? Unprotected sexual exposure? Constipat...  Read Full »

Burning sensation in my penis does not subside even after medication. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a burning sensation in the penis for the last 20 days. For the first seven days, I took Terbinafine tablet and Candid cream. The next seven days I took Oflomac 400, Afdura, and Urispas. But the burning sensation is still there. I also have a little bit of swelling in the glans...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandip Pramanik

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your queries. You may have complicated UTI (urinary tract infection). You have to undergo another test. Send VB3 (voided bladder 3) urine or EPS for culture and sensitivity. EPS means expressed prostatic secretion. Voided bladder sample 3 means ur...  Read Full »

Can I use coconut oil to roll down tight foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 43 year old male. Since the start of the year, I have severe (before that mild) erection problems. It got bad, hardly any erection, hardly felt glans anymore during masturbation (been a few years since I had penetrative sex). The penis is feeling sore. Nearly two weeks ago, I g...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You are concerned with two problems: Infection of the glans and retraction of the foreskin. Erection problems. Regarding glans, the retraction of the foreskin is good. It is ...  Read Full »

Top skin of penis is not retracting and gets swollen with white discharge. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, The top skin of my penis is not coming back while masturbation or sex. It is not fully closed from the top but still, it is painful to push it back. If I try it forcefully then after some hours, it gets swollen from the top and some white hard substance comes from inside.  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The white hard substance is actually the cause of the problem. It is called smegma and is formed of dead cells, bacteria and secretions. It collects under the foreskin if you do not keep good genital hygiene. You should daily retract your foreskin and wash it thoroughly...  Read Full »

How do I treat the inflammation on the tip of my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I got inflammation on tip of my penis. It is itchy and burning. I used Quadriderm cream at first and thought it was a normal infection. It got better but now it came back again. What should I do? They have also appeared in the testes but it seems like they started appearing inside the ...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With your description and the given picture, it seems you have scabies. Scabies is an intensely itchy skin infestation caused by mites. The diagnosis of ...  Read Full »

I am unable to retract the foreskin as it is painful. Is it Balanitis? How to cure it?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a widower for the last 16 years. At this age, my sex drive is high and being a widower I have no option but to masturbate whenever aroused. However, of late my foreskin turns sore more so after masturbation. Normally, on erection foreskin retracts automatically but in my case, I ...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You seem to have balanitis which means an inflammation of the glans especially the foreskin part. You need to wash the area in the morning and evening with lukewarm water. Apply Candid cream morning and evening for two weeks. I suggest you...  Read Full »