Q. Is gynecomastia normal in teenage boys?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gynecomastia or Male Breasts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 19-year-old boy. I have gynecomastia and no facial hair at all. I also have several acne on my face and my back and chest. I think I have a hormonal imbalance. I have attached a copy of my hormone test reports. My FSH level is low at 0.74 µIU/mL but my LH level is normal at 4.96 µIU/mL. Please help. I have attached photos for your reference.