Q. Would low testosterone affect erection?

I am 33 years old. I never had sex and physically fit. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. My eating habit is healthy and I do not have much stress. I did my medical test three months back and found my testosterone level is below the minimum limit. I started eating vegetables and fruits, but still facing the problem. I am getting erection in the morning. Now, I am worried as I am getting married in 20 days.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I can understand your concern.

• There is no need to get stressed due to low testosterone levels. As you are getting early morning tightness, this means that there is no organic issue.
  • If you have to go for urine in the morning, even then, that tightness is significant.
  • You can use herbal medicines like Tentex Forte, one tablet twice a day for 10 days and then two tablets twice a day and Confido, one tablet twice a day.
  • These herbal supplements will help with strong erection. Even L-arginine containing supplements can be used. Just remain relaxed and within a couple of weeks you will be alright.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

I will follow the same. As I am not getting an erection, my interest in sex became low. I was with my fiance and we tried to have sex. But, I did not get an erection and so, I became tense. Also, I masturbate around two to three times a month.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Welcome back to ilciniq.com.

• Just follow the instructions and you will see improvement.
  • You can masturbate without any worries. Masturbation does not cause weakness.

|