Q. Would low testosterone affect erection?

I am 33 years old. I never had sex and physically fit. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. My eating habit is healthy and I do not have much stress. I did my medical test three months back and found my testosterone level is below the minimum limit. I started eating vegetables and fruits, but still facing the problem. I am getting erection in the morning. Now, I am worried as I am getting married in 20 days.

#

I can understand your concern.

• There is no need to get stressed due to low testosterone levels. As you are getting early morning tightness, this means that there is no organic issue.
  • If you have to go for urine in the morning, even then, that tightness is significant.
  • You can use herbal medicines like Tentex Forte, one tablet twice a day for 10 days and then two tablets twice a day and Confido, one tablet twice a day.
  • These herbal supplements will help with strong erection. Even L-arginine containing supplements can be used. Just remain relaxed and within a couple of weeks you will be alright.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I will follow the same. As I am not getting an erection, my interest in sex became low. I was with my fiance and we tried to have sex. But, I did not get an erection and so, I became tense. Also, I masturbate around two to three times a month.

#

Welcome back to ilciniq.com.

• Just follow the instructions and you will see improvement.
  • You can masturbate without any worries. Masturbation does not cause weakness.

| 

Why does my penis go flaccid right before ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full »

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full »

Why am I not having a proper erection?

Query: Hello doctor, How are you doing? I hope you are good. My age is 29, from the last 8 to 9 days, I did not have a proper erection. This did not happen with me earlier. I am a bit worried because of this issue, also I am sleeping at 4 O'clock in the morning and waking up at 9 O'clock in the morning. Pl...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now